The Black History Museum...
According to the United States of America
"...pitch-perfect performances from Tabatha Gayle and Langston Darby..."
- ZAY AMSBURY, THE NOPRO REVIEW
"“The Black History Museum” engages in a fascinating push-pull, between subtle interpretation and outspoken proclamation, earnest installation and interactive playground."
- MAYA PHILIPS, THE NEW YORK TIMES
Uncle Tom's Cabin: An Unfortunate History
"...the outstanding Langston Darby..."
- WENDY ROSENFIELD. PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER
"His big acting challenge was figuring out how to empathize with Stowe’s most horrendous characters..."
- EMILY GUENDELSBERGER, PHILADELPHIA CITY PAPER
The Hairy Ape
"...and Langston Darby as Second Engineer also stand out with their physical expressiveness."
- CHRISTOPHER MUNDEN, PHINDIE
"Langston Darby is excellent as Baker..."
- NEAL ZOREN, NEALSPAPER
Schoolhouse Rock: Live
"He prides himself on being a theatrical chameleon..."
- JOSEPH MYERS, SOUTH PHILADELPHIA REVIEW