The Black History Museum...According to the United States of America
"“The Black History Museum” engages in a fascinating push-pull, between subtle interpretation and outspoken proclamation, earnest installation and interactive playground."
- Maya Philips, The New York Times
"...pitch-perfect performances from Tabatha Gayle and Langston Darby..."
- Zay Amsbury, The NoPro Review
Uncle Tom's Cabin: An Unfortunate History
"...the outstanding Langston Darby..."
- Wendy Rosenfield. Philadelphia Inquirer
"His big acting challenge was figuring out how to empathize with Stowe’s most horrendous characters..."
- Emily Guendelsberger, Philadelphia City Paper
The Hairy Ape
"...and Langston Darby as Second Engineer also stand out with their physical expressiveness."
- Christopher Munden, Phindie
"Langston Darby is excellent as Baker..."
- Neal Zoren, NealsPaper
Schoolhouse Rock: Live
"He prides himself on being a theatrical chameleon..."
- Joseph Myers, South Philadelphia Review